Wednesday, February 13, 2008

SCHOOL AND OTHERS

Sorry I haven't been writing for a while but I've been in school so I haven't been able to do anything yet. I'm working on science fair so I probably won't write any for a while ( I'm 11 years old, ok). On to other notes. If you are faithful to my parents blog you should know that I got the part in a play that my dad wrote, JAM New Kid On The Block (it's a pretty good one too). Anyway I got the part of Jake, the new kid and the "lead" character. I don't really know the address to our church but the name of our church is First Baptist Woodway and the date is May 4th. Back to school. In my S.S. (social studies) class we're working on finding interesting facts for European countries. I got the Czech Republic. So for I've found out that it has a church that houses a chandler made of human bones, kinda creepy don't you think. That pretty much is it. Bye.
:P

4 comments:

Denise said...

Congrats on the lead part!!! I know you will do an awesome job... as for the chandilier... gross... Keep up the good work & good luck!!! Lovya!!!

Mema said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mema said...

Czech Republic. That should be intresting. There is a lady in Austin from the Czech Republic. She is married to a man who is connected to my daddy's family way, way back. I get news nearly every day from the "Hamlin Hangout" It is a web site on myfamily.com. Her husband is one of the Hamblen Brothers that sponser the webPage.
Good luck on your studies.
I know that you will be great in the lead in the play.
I am so proud of you. And of course, love you also.

Mema said...

I misspelled some words and didn't check it so I deleted it.
Same message, just corrected. :)