Tuesday, June 19, 2007

BRACE NOT CAST

Sorry I haven't written in a while, so many exciting things have happened one after another that it hasn't left me time to write. Your probably wondering about my arm. Well, instead of a cast I got a brace. I'll try to get a photo of me with my brace on. Just for fun (and to keep me out of bed :P) I'll tell you what kept me busy. There was V.B.S. at our church and my grandparents church, there was going to the doctor about my arm and now there is Summershine. That's it. Good night. I'm going to bed now.
:P

2 comments:

Christi said...

Man, Patrick, you're one guy on the go!! It's good that you're so busy during the summer...it keeps you out of trouble! ;) Are you liking the brace so far? I've never had to wear a cast, but I've heard they're terrible, especially in the heat of the summer! Keep us posted! Hugs!

Mema said...

Hi bugger, how is the arm? Post boy, post. I am not seeing anything new.

I look forward to seeing you this Saturday and we willl go to the concert at Noyes stadium and the parade on Wednesday morning. Fun, huh. Love you, Mema