Wednesday, February 27, 2008

POWER SOURCE, 2nd place

Well seeing how some of you are wanting to know how science went (thanks to my mom) I'll tell you seeing how it is something to write about. I made second place in my category witch was Physics + Astronomy. Yesterday was the judging witch took awhile to get to. I was nervous during the judging and bored because it took so long (oh well, there were a bunch of projects). You're probably wondering why these notes are named POWER SOURCE. That was the name of my project POWER SOURCE. But like every important event some funny things happened like, they almost forgot my category, my mom went wild when my name was called, and they mispronounced some names. Well, that covers it, bye.
:)

4 comments:

Denise said...

Super Congrats!!!! We are so proud of you. So did you get a trophy or something??? How about a pic of you with it or the project??? Good luck... & onto the next level... Congrats again!!! Lovya...

Mema said...

How wonderful. I am so proud for you. What comes next/ Do they take it on to State like they do other things.
Wow, I guess your mom was having a fit. I would also. Congrats!!! did she get any pictures? Love you

Larr said...

Great job!! That is awesome news!! If you did get a trophy or something get us a picture of it. I would love to see it.

Anonymous said...

People should read this.