Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Birthday Party

Saturday was my birthday party. It was really great and I got lots of cool presents. My family gave me a cell phone, I got a watch from Grandmother and Papaw (my dad's side), Memaw (mom's side) gave me fifteen bucks in a check, Robert Clark, another one of my friends, gave me 10 bucks, and Bryce gave me a new DS game. The cell phone is really cool, it's got a mirror on the front with the display to but if I start listening to music then shut the phone the backward, pause and forward buttons pop up. The watch is also really cool, it's a analog instead of a digital but I can still read analog and its shiny and silver colored. The DS game is Mario Kart but I can only play on nonschool days. At the party we had all sorts of fun like when we were eating the kids sat in the living room and I set the Wii up so we could watch other people play Smash Brothers Brawl, later me, Bryce, and another friend named Robert Clark went outside to play, and before they left we played a bit of Smash Brothers. Well that's all I can think of for now. Bye
<:)

1 comment:

Mema said...

It was a great party, you are right there. I am glad I could be there. That was Karen and Kami's gift to you. They brought your Mema.

You are a great kid, stay that way and know that I love you.