Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hello again, I think this is the shortest time in between notes.  Well I'm bored so I got on the computer and checked out Christina's blog and remembered some other stuff I probably should write down.  To start of this week I'm on spring break so I have a lot of time to play the Wii or something like that.  Friday, February 27th was Solo and Ensemble.  Solo and Ensemble is when band kids go to a school and play a solo or also an ensemble.  Both times a student plays a song selected by his or her band director (or in my case, my dad) and plays it for a judge.  I played 2 solos and 2 ensembles.  On solo I made a 1 and the other I made a 2 but both ensembles I was in made a 1 so I made three 1s and one 2.  That's all I can think of along with my mom so bye-bye.
<:D

3 comments:

Patrick said...

I am proud of you kiddo, keep tooting that horn!!!

Yea, my musical grandson. Love U.

Unknown said...

Hi Patrick! This is Bryce! Just to say I stopped by and looked at your blog! It's neat! Good job on the science project! (that's too many exclamation points... -Gandalf)

Christina Pace said...

Wellllp. I guess you've seen it already. ^^