Saturday, November 1, 2008

Randomnicity...

My mother, Melissa, has tagged me to participate in a random challenge.



1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 6 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag.

So, 6 random things about Me:

1. I am 12 years old
2. I have two dogs
3. I am the only one I know who has a blog at my age
4. I go to H.G. Isbill Jr. High in McGregor
5. I am in 7th grade
6. I have a 30 words per minute average

Well it took a while but there it is... <;P My randomnicity...
Tag: Kari, Christi, Christina Pace, Shelia, Donna, Laura

2 comments:

Mema said...

HeHe, I knew all of that!! It was great seeing you all today. You have grown so tall since July. And so good looking!!! Love you

Anonymous said...

Hehe..LOL. I've so got to do that in my journal on dA. ;P
It's about Time I ought to do so.