Sunday, May 27, 2007

IT'S THE BEGINNING


Hi my name PATRICK and this is my notebook. Right now my right arm is broken so it is hard to right (more on it later). I live in a family of five and I'm new to this, so post all you think. Back to the arm. How I broke my arm is I was playing with a friend's skateboard on the last day of school and I jumped on it while it was moving and it slid out from under me then I fell and broke my arm. Soon I'll have a cast and I'll write about it when I do. ;)

4 comments:

Denise said...

Welcome fellow blogger!!! :)

Mema said...

I am so so sorry that you broke your arm again Patrick. Didn't you break it the other time at school also? We might have to seal you up in a bubble to keep you safe from harm. :) Love you loads and great blogging. Mema

Christi said...

Hey Patrick, it's so cool that you have a blog now! We look forward to talking with you!

Mema said...

How is our boy this morning? I hope things are going good. See U in a few days. Love, Mema